- Read, download or use any information on the Site without registering an account.
- Register for an account providing an email address and a real name.
We are committed to:
- Using reasonable measures to keep your information secure.
- Never selling your information or sharing it with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Only sharing your information in limited circumstances, such as to comply with the law, or to protect you and others.
- Retaining your data for the shortest possible time that is consistent with maintaining, understanding, and improving the Site, and our obligations under law.
- Any content you add or any change that you make to the Site will be publicly and permanently available.
- If you add content or make a change to the Site without logging in, that content or change will be attributed to the IP address used at the time rather than a username.
- Administrators of the Sites may use tools that grant them limited access to nonpublic information about recent contributions.